Bilbao-Rioja honors its 2014 Best Of Wine Tourism award, in the category of Wine Tourism Services, to Pepita Uva.
Bilbao-Rioja celebrated its annual Best Of Wine Tourism awards ceremony on September 26 at Bodegas Campillo in Laguardia (Rioja Alavesa) Spain. Over 200 guests attended the ceremony.
The 2014 award winners in each category were:
- Accommodation: Hotel Viura
- Wine Tourism Restaurant: Venta Moncalvillo-Gourmet Echapresto
- Architecture, Parks and Gardens : El Calado-Grupo Empresarial Criteria
- Art and Culture : Vivanco Enoturismo y Experiencias-Bodegas Dinastía Vivanco
- Innovative Wine Tourism Experiences: Pagos de Leza
- Wine Tourism Services : Pepita Uva
- Sustainable Wine Tourism Practices : Bodegas Ostatu
- Special Jury Award: Bodegas Campillo
The winners in each category will compete against the winners from the other Great Wine Capitals for the International Best Of Wine Tourism awards that will take place at the Annual General Meeting of the Great Wine Capitals Global Network in Napa, California in November.